Yoga School 60 - Namaste




Good Morning girls, I hope you are good. I cannot believe that it has been over three years since I posted the first chapter of this story! A lot has changed and you have supported me through it all! Thank you and as I bring this one to a close, I do think this one will likely not be revived, at least not in story format. Enjoy the last chapter and please be sure to leave your thoughts! I love you all and wish you a marvelous day! Chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Interested in More Content?:

Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!

DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg

Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…

Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.

Comments

Popular Posts