Heroically Simplified 30 - New Dawn





 Good Morning girls, I hope you are well. I apologize for the brief posts of late here we are at the much anticipated finale and this series has been a blast. In many ways I feel it was one of my stronger plot lined ones as again the marvelous Lexi worked with me to flesh out her idea to life! All in all I hope you enjoyed this and did not mind the AI art. I will say going forward I'm going to do my best to steer clear of it as I know it hurts creators even such as myself. Thank you for all your support and starting tomorrow it will be back to the table for me working on some sequences and some comics for you! I love you and we will chat soon!

-xoxo Haylee

Interested in More Content?:

Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!

DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg

Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…

Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.

Comments

Popular Posts