Heroically Simplified 22 - Chameleo




 Good Morning sisters, I hope you enjoy this one! I think you will and as the heroes are getting higher, the bigger their falls are down to become a girl! This one I am sure many will enjoy with the Sailor Moon reference. Thanks for continuing to support me sisters and as always if you can leave comments and share with friends. have a great day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Interested in More Content?:

Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!

DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg

Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…

Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.


Comments

Popular Posts