Yoga School 59 - Kept on his Toes
Good Morning girls, I hope this finds you well. I will not blabber on as you know what the series is about! I hope you enjoy and if you could share your thoughts as well as with others as possible. Thank you for the continuous support and have a great rest of your day! Talk tomorrow sisters!
-xoxo Haylee
Interested in More Content?:
Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…
Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:
Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.


Comments
Post a Comment