Heroically Simplified 20 - Jaq-o-Lynn




 Good Morning ladies, I hope you are well. I selfishly love this chapter as way back when I was working on this series's foundation I found this pic and it made me think of a pumpkin. From there came the beautifully horrible name above lol. Anyways this chapter is another corrupting chapter as I am sure you can tell so enjoy. Feedback is always so very much appreciated and if you have the ability to share with other girls like us that too would be amazing! Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Interested in More Content?:

Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!

DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg

Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…

Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.

Comments

Popular Posts