Yoga School 38 - Centering the Mind
Good morning, I hope this finds you well! So with the launch of Heroically Simplified yesterday it is now time to relauch Yoga School which I rather abruptly halted a few months back. As I mentioned I am trying to close out this series and Heroically Simplified so to make up for the reduction in comics while I'm gone. I recommend going back and getting reacquantied with the series but this one will pick up where we left off. Please share your feedback sisters, it means the absolute world to me and help me improving. Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow!
-xoxo Haylee
Interested in More Content?:
Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…
Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:
Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.


Comments
Post a Comment