Heroically Simplified: Origins
Good Morning sisters, I hope this finds you well. Well I hope this will be the start of a great month and a half for you as we will be not only finishing up the Yoga School series but kicking off an amazing new series as you can see. I need to start before I go into anything about the plot that one of your fellow readers helped me bring this idea to life. I want to thank Lexi for the inspiration of the series and working rather closely to help me flesh out the wider plot from start to finish. In this chapter you will meet the main character and I hope you find yourself enjoying as the stage is set for the series. I want to preface this that the series will have a good amount of AI art used and that this will only be 30 chapters as I have fully plotted it out. Thank you again Lexi for your help again this series would not be possible without her guidance. I love you all and thanks for continuing to support me sisters! Have a great rest of your day!
-xoxo Haylee
Interested in More Content?:
Check out my Tumblr or DeviantArt for a daily short style cap also free!
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/hayleeshodgepodgetg
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims…
Patreon - Free and Paid Memberships:
Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner than released for free, check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! or join as a free member and get easy access to all stories, even those that are too spicy to post on Blogger.



Comments
Post a Comment