Virtual Life 3 - Cold Case

 


Good Morning girls, I hope you are doing good. This series has been the most fun I have had writing in a while as it allowed me to reminence in some of my old favs. If you are enjoying this as much as me, please let me know as I would love to do more like this. Thanks for your support girls, you have been so amazing and I promise I'm trying to get more exciting things moving in the background. Have a great day sisters and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts