Virtual Life 2 - Apocalyptic

                                      


Good Morning sisters, I hope you are well. We plug along in this new series and the final foundation's to Haylee's creation is created setting the scene for the rest of this series. Please again especially with the different style of this, if you enjoy this please please please let me know so I can try and invest more time into the styles you like. The support like always has been so meaningful to me and I thank. Have a marvelous day and we will chat tomorrow.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts