Virtual Life 1 - Call of Booty




Good Morning girls, I hope you are having a good day. Today is the launch of another great series and I'm hoping this will excite you as it will all be with digital art. For now it will be a lot of AI art, but I hope to keep this one going in the future and collab with artists. Naturally today's story will be setting the scene, but will have your favorite transformations still. Please please please let me know what you are thinking on this one as it is different. I want to invest my time into what you like and your feedback helps me know what to do. Thanks for your continued support of my writing and have a great day!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!





 

Comments

Popular Posts