TG Mall/Yoga School 12 - Pool Chemicals


 


Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well sisters. Well here we are nearing the end of this mini-series and today's chapter takes a big jump. In order today to get more attention she setup a situation in a way so that she would certainly get the attention. It will include multiple victims, but it still focuses on one. I really hope you have loved this twist of merging the two series together and would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for continuously supporting me sisters, and have a great day girls! Till tomorrow girls!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts