Short Circuit w/Teysia




 Good Morning my lovely ladies and I hope you are well. Yet again the fabulous Teysia gave me a rendering to put a shorter story too. I must admit has some parallels to the new series, Virtual Life, but I still think you will enjoy. Hey you will have to go to my Patreon link to see this one, I promise it is free, but don't want to get in trouble with Blogger. Please if you like this kind of art be sure to check out her fabulous work below. Also be sure to let me know what you think, as it helps me write better for you all. Thanks for you continued support and have a great day! Till tomorrow girls!

-xoxo Haylee

Teysia's Patreon:

www.patreon.com/Teysia

https://www.deviantart.com/teysia


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts