Red Tide


 



Good Morning girls, I hope this post finds you well. It has been too long since we have visited the world of the Ginger moon. For those who may be newer it is simple plot in the werewoman line, but specifically focusing on redheads. If you enjoy this one I would love to hear what you have to think and thanks for continuing to support me no matter which way you do it. Have a marvelous day and we will chat tomorrow ladies.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts