Preferred Costume request for Ryleigh


 






Good morning girlies, I hope you are well! As you can see we get another elegant gown story today. Our queen of all thing gorgeous Ryleigh requested another fun one and it will hopefully hit a few buttons for you lovely ladies. I know I don't include a lot of these in my repetoire so if you would like to see more like this be sure to let me know below. Also thanks for the idea again Ryleigh and also thanks for all your support! Have a good day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!



Comments

Popular Posts