TG Mall/Yoga School 6 - Leftovers at the Juice Stand





Good Morning girlies, I hope you are doing well ladies! We are almost through the first portion of the series and the second half of this mini-series will take a plot shift, but for now we will remain with a similar TG Mall plot style. Today's as you can see juice will play a part and I think you will enjoy the little differences in this one. As always please let me know what you think, postive or negative. Also thanks for your support and I hope you have a great day! Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!



 

Comments

Popular Posts