TG Mall/Yoga School 5 - Don't Touch Anything




Good Morning ladies, I hope you are well girlies. This little mini-series is plugging along fast and I hope you are enjoying. As we near the end of the experiment the girls are doing we have yet another fun transformation. I hope you enjoy this one as the transformation will be described a bit differently, but still in essence similar. Please provide feedback positive or negative as it helps me write better content for you ladies! Also I know I say it daily, but I truly mean it, thank you so much for supporting my work. Have a marvelous day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts