Judgemental




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are doing well. Today's story is realing exciting for me as my good friend ChloeRamoneXO helped me by actually doing some magic and inserting us into the story. It is a fun one and the picture is hot as hell if I do say so myself. Also another guest appearance from Serena too. I hope you enjoy girlies and please share your thoughts! Thanks for continuing to support me girls and have a great day ladies! Till tomorrow all!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts