Femdemic 15 - Must Fight...Hold On!




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you doing good. At the mid-way point of the series it is amazing to see how fast it is going by. I think today is fun as it will have a twinge of a humiliation kink in with it as he is fighting the changes in his mind. Please share your thoughts with me as it helps me write better stories for you, even if it is telling me something you don't like. Thanks for the continued support ladies and have a marvelous day girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts