Femdemic 14 - Cornered




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well. Here we are and for me this one may have been the most fun one to write as I really made it into a "zombie" esque end. Please if you are enjoying this let me know and as always please be sure to check out the fantastic game in which this series is based upon. Thank you for continuing to support me in my writing and have a wonderful day. Till tomorrow girlies.

-xoxo Haylee

Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts