Femdemic 13 - Assuming the Position




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well all. This chapter I have added a bit of a layer to it in that he gets infected trying to help a friend. I hope the fresh twist is enjoyable for you! Like always share your thoughts and thank you to marvelous game creator Rel.Pink for letting me shout out their game! Thanks for continuing to support me in my writing and have a great day girls! Till tomorrow ladies!

-xoxo Haylee

Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts