Failed Pledge request for Chonkiefrog




 Good Morning sisters, I hope you are doing well. I am excited to bring you a request, but not just that but a first time requestor. Chonkiefrog is a fellow lovely watcher on DA and she is on her way to becoming her true self. We brainstormed on this and made this story a real fun one with some good ol' fashioned college shenanigans with a surprise I think. Thanks Chonkie for letting me create this story for you and remember never hesitate to reach out with your idea so I can bring it to life for you. Please share your feedback with me positive or negative as it helps me write better. Thanks for continuing to support me and have a good day girls. Till tomorrow ladies!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts