Business Consultant




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are doing well and this is very exciting one! I am again as you can see using AI art and this one is actually a more sweet one as I felt we were a little overdue a cute one. The plot is a family business and dealing with some challenges. Please if you like these cartoon style art please let me know as I want to bring you more of what you like girlies. Thanks again for continuing to support me in my writing and have a wonderful day girlies! Till tomorrow.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts