Beer Tasting




 Good Morning girlies and I hope this post finds you well. I love beer and when I found this pic I was eager to use it. I decided to go with a non-magical plot since it have been doing a lot of magic lately, but it still will have a fantastical element. I hope you enjoy girlies and as always please share the what you loved or didn't love. Thanks for the continued support here however you give it to me and have a marvelous day girlies. Till tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts