A New Start




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well. Today's story i think will really warm your heart as it one is a bit more realistic and one I think some of you readers may understand. I know many of my stories have been a little more dark or forced feminization, but I still hope that you enjoy these sweet ones too. As I always ask you please share your thoughs on the story. Thank you again for all your support in my writing and I wish you a great day girls. Till tomorrow ladies.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts