Unusual Fitness Plan tribute to ChloeRamoneXO


 


Good Morning girlies! I hope you girlies are well and today I'm shouting out an amazing friend and artist ChloeRamoneXO. She does art on DA and hope in the future to do some collabs, but I just used her as the protagonist in the story. I highly encourage you to check out her work, it is not all TG related, but still good quality and will make you laugh a lot. Love you Chloe! As always if you enjoy the plot please share your feedback or share if you don't like. Also thanks for the continued support. Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow girlies!


-xoxo Haylee

ChloeRamoneXO Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/chloeramonexo


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts