TG Mall/Yoga School 3 - Fitting Room Trap



 

Good Morning girlies! I hope you are doing well. Today we will meet another one of the test subjects for the girl's plan. His experience will be a bit different, but still ends the same. I really hope your enjoying this little series as so far it has been a lot of fun to write. Please like I always request, share your thoughts on the series positive or negative. Seriously it helps me better know what to focus on for you. Also thank you like always for supporting my work and have a great day. Till tomorrow girlies!


-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts