One With the Show tribute to Sissyxsarah




 Good Morning all girlies, I hope you are well. I hope you are liking the new formatting and today's story is a bit of a switch up. I am a huge fan of the Office (US) and I used the name of my good friend sissyxsarah in the plot to thank her. I hope you'll enjoy this adventure and if you do please share your thoughts with me. Thanks for continuing to support me, I must admit recently was feeling a bit burned out, but after some rest and your continued likes and more rejuvenated me. I hope you'll see it in the quality of writing. I truly and grateful to all you and have a great day. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Check out sissyxsarah's content:

https://www.deviantart.com/sissyxsarah


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts