Fire Crotch request of alternativerockr46-2




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well. The lovely alternativerockr46-2 gave me another great idea and we worked on it together. Basically two friends order a prostitute and after some stupid words, the protagonist gets some surprises. I just want to thank them for the idea and letting me bring it to life. As always if you would like a request please reach out they are totally free. Let me know your thoughts on the story and thanks for your continued support ladies!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts