Femdemic 12 - Air-Headed




 Good Morning girlies, I hope you are well. I still can't believe how fast we are flying through this series, but here we are. Today's chapter will be about a guy a little too cocky and then getting a little poetic justice in the end. Don't forget this amazing series is inspired by a fantastic video game and if you are interested in buying the game i have the link below. I want to thank her for letting me shout out her story. I am plugging this all on my own and just collabing to bring attention to her lovely game. Please share your thoughts on the story and thanks for keeping on supporting me and my work! Have a great day and talk tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts