Femdemic 11 - Gift, Not a Illness




 Good Morning girlies, I hope your day is off to a good start. We are now into the second third of the series and this one will be again detailing one of the "victims" that wanted the change. I always love to contrast some of the forced feminization plots with willing ones and I hope you as well like the variety of plot types. As always please share your thoughts with me on the story, positive or negative. Thank you as well for your continued favorites, views and financial support in the writing. Have a tremendous day and chat soon girls!

-xoxo Haylee

Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!






















Comments

Popular Posts