Don't Knock it Till Ya Try it collab w/SissyxSarah




 Good Morning girlies, I hope your day is going well so far! Today is an amazing collaboration with a friend on DeviantArt SissyxSarah, who like create great AI images. She also as her name suggests loves the sissy plot line so this one will head up that alley with common themes like caging and forced feminization. If the sissy stuff is not your thing you may want to skip this one, but i still think you may enjoy. As always thanks Sissyxsarah for working together and allowing me to write the story. As always let me know what you think and I want to thank you so much for your continued support. Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

SissyxSarah's DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/sissyxsarah


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts