Charting a New Life




 Good Morning girlies, i hope you are doing well. I ended up going a bit different of a route with this one here than I originally thought. The premise will be that the protagonist has his eyes open to a new way of life while abroad. I hope you enjoy and as always would love to know your thoughts, positive or negative. Additionally thank you for supporting me in my writing it truly means so much. Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


If Patreon is not your thing consider giving an one-time tip to my Ko-Fi Accout. If you donate any value over $5, I will send you the early access stories if you like! Thanks for your support sisters!

Comments

Popular Posts