Femdemic 6 - Feeling Weak




 Good morning girlies! Today is exciting one for numerous reasons one it is the continuation of this exciting series. Two as you may have already noticed, I am testing out a new piece of software. I hope you find it visually more intriguing and if you do, please let me know as I am on the fence on investing into this. As for the plot of this one, it is about him completely falling apart do to his strength. As always, please share your feedback with me. Also thank you for your continued support here! I wish you an amazing day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts