Women's Studies Chapter 30 - Some Never Learn (Finale for Now)




 Good Morning girls, well I cannot believe, but the first of my second waves of series are coming to a close. I think this like the previous one's have really done well and I do think there is definitely more to tell so I will bring back eventually. As I hinted to a few weeks back this will be replaced by Femdemic. I am basing this off and paying homage to a great TG game, if you are interested please check it out on Steam. Now for the story at hand, in today's issue Dr. Hunter rears his head again and still not improved his technique. Please share your feelings on the story like always! Thanks for continuing to support this series and me in general! Thanks and have a tremendous day! Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Femdemic Game:

https://www.femdemic.com/ 

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Comments

Popular Posts