Thicc Theory Chapter 40 - Weak Link







Good Morning girlies! So I hope you enjoy today's chapter as the plot is thickening, no joke intended. A big portion of the world's remaining people will cave due to this chapter's events. Please keep your feedback coming as it always helps me out. Also keep your eyes peeled as on the next chapter, I will include a survery about which series you would like to take the place of this in the rotation. Thanks as always for continuing to support my writing and have a marvelous day ladies! Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


 

Comments

Popular Posts