Thicc Theory Chapter 39 - Running Out of Ground




 Good Morning girlies! We are nearing the end to this series, so I hope you enjoy the ending. Also keep your eyes peeled for a survey on what series will replace Thicc Theory in the rotation. In today's chapter the Thicc Theory releases a new instrument of feminization. I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for continuing to support me and have a wonderful day girlies! Till tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

Comments

Popular Posts