Femdemic 1 - Not the Virus, the Real Me





 Good Morning you lovely ladies! This a very exciting day as it is the first new series in quite some time. This is replacing Women's Studies in the rotation and soon Thicc Theory will be coming to a close. This game as I have mentioned few times is the brainchild of a wonder game called Femdemic. Please check out the link below if you are interesting in buying the game. It is a clicker style game and is good for hours of easy gaming fun. As for my series I intend for it to be looser structure, more just random transformations in the universe as opposed to a stuctured plot. I hope you will enjoy and if you do please be sure to leave your thoughts! Thanks and have a wonderful day girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Check out Femdemic Game available on Steam:

https://femdemic.com/


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts