Women's Studies Chapter 23 - Made an Example of




 Good Morning girlies! I think you will like this one as for a Women's Studies there is a little bit of a darker undertone as it involves the troublesome Dr. Hunter. In this one he does not get much more creative, but Kendra and Haylee sure do when sending a message to them. Would love to hear your thoughts all, whether positive or negative. It truly guides me in the direction of what you like best. Thanks again for supporting me here, I never in my wildest dreams expected this support! Have a great day girls and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Please fill out this quick, anonymous survey for what series you want to replace Thicc Theory!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T5VOSMN3jp6psV-4_DJK_2_t4e-P7_U2xAyKXIWSfdw/

Comments

Popular Posts