Thicc Theory Chapter 35 - Lovers, not Fighters




 Good Morning all and I hope you don't mind me poking a bit a fun at my French friends. For the record I do not agree with this stereotype of French people, but still it just fit the plot too well as I was fleshing out the conclusion. I hope you will still enjoy as in this transformation, actually compulsive eating will play a part of the weight gain, which I know for some will really turn the dial a bit. I cannot believe I am just ten chapters away from bringing this series to a close, but again I thank you all that have read and supported the series from day 1. As always love to hear your thoughts and thanks for your continued support! Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow ladies!

-xoxo Haylee

Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

 Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts