Thicc Theory Chapter 32 - Southern Spice




 Good Morning girlies, well here is the first part of the plot in South America in earnest. I did a bit with the market culture there so I hope you like. Like I always request, if you are enjoying the plot let me know. Also thanks for your continued support as it means the absolute world to me. I wish you an amazing day and we will chat cuties tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

 Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Please fill out this quick, anonymous survey for what series you want to replace Thicc Theory!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T5VOSMN3jp6psV-4_DJK_2_t4e-P7_U2xAyKXIWSfdw/


Comments

Popular Posts