Thicc Theory Chapter 31 - Chunky Chav




 Good Morning girlies! So we officially are done in North America and all the plots from here on should be throughout the world as the Thicc Theory expands. I hope you enjoy and as always would love to hear your thoughts, positive of negative. Also thanks for supporting me in my writing, whether financially of not it means the world! Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow girlies! One last thing, I know it will still be a bit till it will hit you all here, but Thicc Theory is wrapping up on the early access content. If you could please check out the survey below to vote on what will come up next! Thanks

-xoxo Haylee

Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

 Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Please fill out this quick, anonymous survey for what series you want to replace Thicc Theory!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T5VOSMN3jp6psV-4_DJK_2_t4e-P7_U2xAyKXIWSfdw/

Comments

Popular Posts