Journaling is Freeing




 Good Morning ladies! I hope you are well and in today's story again I have a plot about journaling hehe. I used to do this back in the day and I always found it very cathardic so that is why I keep coming back. I would hightly recommend, but anyways today we have a twist and our protagonist is in Japan. I do try my best to add diversity in my caps and not have them simply be race change. Any ways let me know what you think and thanks for your continued support here! Have a wonderful day girlies and we will talk tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!


Please fill out this quick, anonymous survey for what series you want to replace Thicc Theory!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T5VOSMN3jp6psV-4_DJK_2_t4e-P7_U2xAyKXIWSfdw/

Comments

Popular Posts