Thicc Theory Chapter 30 - Breaking Asia Part 1




 Good Morning all! As we are nearing the end of the Patreon benefit expansion, here is part one of chapter 30, which will be five pages in total. In this half you'll have the setting set for the agents they will send to Asia to get started on the movement. If you enjoy let me know as always and thanks again for continuing to support me in my writing. For those reading this when the Patreon launches part two will post in a day, for the free content people part two will be in a week. I hope you still enjoy the story nevertheless and we will talk tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

 Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts