Got What He Wished For request for Jean




 Good Morning girlies! This is a wonderful request I did for Jean, one of your fellow Patrons. I want to thank them, just like the others before for not only helping me stretch my writing limits with a different style than my usual forte, as well as letting me bring their creation to life. The emphasis they really wanted in this story was more along the grounds of the subtleness while changing. This will include an AR aspect as well. If you enjoy the subtlety of this one let me know and I can try and write more like this one. Also thank you for your continued support it really means the world to me. Talk to your tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts