Companstitute 2 - Home Visit




 Good Morning all, so big surprise for you today I am upgrading free of charge to you $5 patron members. You will now get my stories not one month early than my free platforms, but two months! So today just like when i launched my Patreon you will get an entire month's worth of stories in one day! Now onto the first story today. I may end up doing a series on this, but for sure i will have this be a common theme in stories periodically. If you haven't read the first one it may help with setting the concept a bit, but I think this will explain a good bit on its own as well. I think you'll enjoy the more sentimental and happy ending of this one. As always share your thoughts and thanks for continuing to support my writing.

-xoxo Haylee

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts