Thicc Theory Chapter 25 - In-store Incentive




 Good Morning ladies here we are at chapter 25! Today's chapter includes another pivotal plot point in how the cult spread their number so quickly. The protagonist in this one is the first to fall for their trap. As always please be sure to leave me some feedback, positive or negative as it helps me create better content. Also again want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, again it means the absolute world. Have an amazing day ladies and we will talk tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts