Thicc Theory Chapter 24 - Spreading the Word




 Good Morning girlies! So after all this time the foundations of the cult spreading globally is upon us. A big part of where the series goes will depend on the result of what you guys said you wanted from the series, but till then this will be big for the plot. I think you'll enjoy this one as well as the setting and if you do be sure to let me know. Thanks for continuing to support my artwork and have a great day. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts