Mizz TGMerica Chapter 19 - Mz. Massachusetts



 Good Morning girls! Today is another chapter of Mz. TGMerica and generally speaking the plot will be much of what you have come to expect here. Please if you are liking this series, be sure to let me know as I am considering making this an annual series. Also want to thank you again for your continued support on my stories. Seriously all the views, likes, comments make a huge difference. If you have chosen to support me financially, thank you very much. Never in my wildest dreams did I envision such interest in my stories. Anyways I'll get off my soapbox, but thank you and have a great day. Till tomorrow you beautiful people :)

-xoxo Haylee

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

 

Comments

Popular Posts