Thicc Theory Chapter 21 - Why Fight It?




 Good Morning ladies! So I just wanted to take a quick second to thank you all for supporting my art so much during the past few weeks. I am sure part of it was connected to the holidays, but still the amount of daily views has really been satisfying and helped motivate me to keep writing! With that out of the way, here we are at part 21 of this series and like all the others before it I am going to put an end to it at Chapter 30, but I will be adding a survey here in a few weeks to gauge the interest in the series continuing after that. In today's edition the protagonist gives into his life long desires. As always leave your insights. Also another quick shout out that I have started to post again over on my initial home, Courtney's Clean Caps. I'll add her links to the bottom for you to checkout as well. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts