Thicc Theory Chapter 20 - Careless Roommate



 

I want to start by saying thank you so much for those of you that took the time to vote. So here is the verdict as you can the since their was two options for no, they kind of cannibalized themselves. in the end "Yes" keep writing won, but only by 6 votes as there was a total of 36 votes. With that being said, I feel as if I cannot keep this plot going too much longer so I'm going comprise and pick to write beyond chapter 30 and make sure it comes to a good ending. This series will continue till Chapter 45 and then be done. I hope you all understand, but I promise I will be sure to keep more coming in the weight gaining style as I know some of you love this on top of the feminization process, now on to the actual post. 


Good Morning my lovely viewers! Today's chapter of the Thicc Theory is a shorter one, but I still think packs a punch. The protagonist again is an accidental victim, but I think there are some transformation details that hopefully feel fresh! I hope you'll feel the same and as always share your thoughts with me. Also don't want to overlook the tremendous support you've given me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Till tomorrow ladies!

-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts